Action Bunnies Action Bunnies

Quit believing him.

I absolutely love the funny voices especially the "Why do you keep believing me" one! You could work a little more on the wrinkles in angry/happy/sad faces, that always seems to work. Some faces were a little too plain for the situation. As for the rest, AWESOME job <3

Roomies! Episode One! Roomies! Episode One!

That´s ME!

Omg. My voice sounds awful in this clip
Anyway, the timing of the animation and the voices are a little off in the end. and I don´t has a fringe. I love the rest :)

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Made me cry

I can't believe the beautiful simplicity in these movies. It actually made me shed a tear of two because of my similar relationship.

Antumbra Antumbra

This game is gorgeously made. It's very intense and while you keep failing, every victory tastes sweeter than ever. The reason I've not given it 5 stars is I've played it on all 3 browsers. In Chrome and Internet Explorer I have sound, but at points when I seem to click too fast (because once you know what you have to click you start getting faster) it freezes and will not allow me to continue and I will have to reload the browser and do it all again. In Firefox I can click however fast and wherever I want, but I don't have sound. Otherwise a very, very good game. Good work.

DroneLocker responds:

Ahh I seriously hate how all the browsers lack some sort of normalisation. Thank you Creator :) Can i ask you for a favor? Could you enlist me the moments where the game freezes? Via PM. I'll be glad to fix them right away.

Lamarr Is Going Home Lamarr Is Going Home

Super-special-awesome

Just because Lamarr got her own game, this is the most epic thing I've seen.
It's still the cutest headcrab in history.

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Awesome game...

This game is quite bioshock-ey it reminded me of the jukeboxes in that game.
Figured all out by myself.
Was kinda hard.
The bell is useless though it has a nice sound.
And what the hell was that worm doing in Lewis' stomach?
Anyway 10/10 for this game.
Awaiting Alice is Dead (again) 3 XD

The Temple Of Time The Temple Of Time

Woohooo SAVE THE WORLD!

It's the BEST GAME EVER :D
I love that mysterious teint to this and because the deep voice and the game-ness, this song totally belongs on my mp3 player.